About Sabon NYC:
From Tel Aviv to Around the World : in 1997, two childhood friends opened a small soap shop with a 70-year old native Australian recipe they had discovered from their travels. From the semitic word“soap”, Sabon was born. The brand expanded from handmade soaps to body and homecare, offering a wide range of products with soothing textures and refreshing fragrances. 20 years later of passion and devotion, Sabon can now be found worldwide in 180 locations.
Sabon challenge in the USA:
Sabon brand, part of the Group Rocher, has started its e-commerce presence in the USA a few years ago but its traction is slowing down and its digital ecosystem is not up-to-date to be able to compete in the fierce local beauty category.
Sabon is looking at a new approach to drive its digital strategy in the US to link back with growth and evaluate the digital business opportunities and innovations that will put the brand at the forefront of the US beauty market.
Sabon NYC trusted Vanguard Hub, in full partnership with Paris-based Wellness Hub, the 1st network of experts for wellness and innovation, in helping them in their digital growth to:
- Do a complete digital audit of the brand in the US market
- Explore growth opportunities and new areas of development
- New media mix recommendations and modelling
- Assess local teams digital capabilities
- Conversion Rate Optimisation study and improvements action plan
- Amazon go-to-market study and strategy
Deliverables and Results:
Within a 3-months timeframe, we delivered for Sabon:
- C-level focused 360° digital audit on the complete Sabon USA digital ecosystem
- Growth opportunities recommendations and roadmap
- Full e-commerce conversion rate optimization study and action plan recommendations
- Business development innovations recommendations, including Amazon go-to-market seller-model approach
- Team digital capabilities assessment
- Complete digital ecosystem data analytics DAHSBOARD tailor-made to Sabon’s context
- Contributing to Sabon online business growth : +20% YoY on both sales and traffic