ZAGO Milano, the #1 Undermakeup brand. Smart-Glam Skincare 100% Made in Italy
Zago Milano wants to revolutionize the Millenials and GenZ beauty routine. It is driven by 3 pillars that are defining the brand ethos:
- LIFESTYLE: Created for women’s beauty addicts in love with skincare and make-up altogether
- GREEN: Believing in the same contemporary values than their audience and that their beauty companion should stand by these values
- SHORT SUPPLY: A supply chain process entirely comprised within a 15kms radius around Milan, allowing the brand to be extremely flexible, sustainable and price competitive
Zago Milano challenge:
In a market in strong digital disruption, it is hard to break through the clutter of new beauty brands popping-up evrery day, especially when you are a start-up.
Coming from a strong beauty supply chain background and expertise, Zago Milano’s founder needed support to build a complete digital and e-commerce strategy for the brand, tailor-made for the means of an emerging start-up thus balancing vision and pragmatism to be able to deliver short-term acceleration whilst building the brand equity on the long-run.
Zago Milano trusted Vanguard Hub in helping them in their growth to:
- Accompany them as a full partner in building a complete business strategy anchored in the digital world whilst supported by physical retail as well.
- Expand and accelerate business channels, from .com to market places.
- Structure and expand the brand communication, tone of voice and reach.
- Convince investors in follow-up financing to support the company’s ambitions.
Deliverables and Results:
Through a startup-minded, test and learn approach, Vanguard Hub is accompanying Zago Milano on a day to day digital growth path to create the right opportunities for the brand.
Since the start of the partnership:
- +330% Increase in overall revenues (off+online)
- +437% in online revenues
- +158% in traffic generation
- +270% database growth
- 4 online sales channels opened
- 6 new markets opened
- Offline presence extended from 70 to 150 retail locations
- Brand positioning, attributes and identity defined
- Internal digital capabilities and processes accelerated
- Fundraising secured